True relief from Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
* RENOVA physicians consider all treatment avenues and conservative forms of pain management before surgical intervention.
A Micro-Invasive Procedure For Fast Pain Relief
To combat Carpal tunnel syndrome, Renova has created AccuCision®
CTR: a micro-invasive procedure that acts as a safer, faster, and more effective method of carpal tunnel release. AccuCision®
CTR can help alleviate symptoms like pain and numbness in the hands and prevent irreversible damage from Carpal tunnel. With Renova’s innovative AccuCision®
procedures, you can get back to life faster and enjoy relief from hand pain.
- Relief from CTS
- Minor Scarring
- Clear View of Nerve
- Shorter Procedure
- The incision extends from the wrist to the middle of the patient’s palm.
- Extensive recovery for tissue to heal and for wound to close.
- Significant stitching that requires sufficient time to heal.
- Must severe tissue for complete view of nerve and blood vessels.
- Surgery and stitching can take up to 60 minutes.
- Incision extends from the base of the palm to the center.
- Although the incision is smaller, the site still requires time to heal
- Stitches are still required for the wound to heal properly.
- Must dissect upper layers of skin and tissue for view of transverse carpal ligament.
- While shorter than the open procedure, these techniques can take 15 minutes or more to complete.
- Two small incisions, each only between 3mm and 7mm in length.
- Moderate hand use after surgery and unrestricted use in 7 days.
- No stitches. The incisions merely require a small bandage-like adhesive.
- Our technology gives doctors improved view of all surrounding nerves and tissue.
- Doctors can have patients in and out of surgery within minutes.
Does My Carpal Tunnel Syndrome Require Surgery?
Dedicated to providing personalized care, our fellowship-trained doctors get to know your particular needs and conditions before deciding on treatment. If you are experiencing the following symptoms, AccuCision®
may be right for you.
- Damage to the median nerve
- Pain, numbness, and tingling in your hand and wrist
- Restless nights caused by shooting pain in the arm, shoulder and neck
- A weak grip and aching palm
Discover how AccuCision® can change your life today.
Call to begin a personalized treatment program today.
Decades of experience and years of success with the AccuCision® Hand Procedure.
A procedure that is convenient for any patient’s schedule.
The incisions from the micro-invasive AccuCision® Procedure heal with just a band-aid.
Don’t let hand pain compromise the quality of your life. Contact Renova today to find out if AccuCision®
is right for you. Our Dallas and San Antonio hand surgeons
look forward to providing you with the advanced treatment and personalized care you deserve.
AccuCision®: Smaller Incisions, Greater Results
What makes AccuCisionTM the preferred method of Carpal tunnel surgery?
- Safety and accuracy
- Minor scarring
- Only 3-7mm incisions
- No stitches required
- Just a five minute procedure
- Next day hand use
- Unrestricted hand use within a week
If you have previously undergone carpal tunnel surgery, but are again experiencing symptoms of CTS, AccuCision® can help. The precision of AccuCision® can correct the mistakes of less advanced surgical methods and bring you real relief from carpal tunnel.